Edgemont Replacement Windows
Bringing Advanced Performance, Top Design, and Affordability to Every Homeowner.
- Robust vinyl master frame and sash construction for a lifetime of durability
- Beveled exterior for traditional craftsmanship appearance
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes for additional strength, structural integrity, and low maintenance
- Multi-chambered profile provides great insulating value and energy efficiency
- Standard high-performance glass package for excellent thermal performance: 3/4" double-strength insulated glass unit with low-e, Interecept ULTRA stainless-steel low-conductance spacer, and argon gas fill
- Sash interlock provides a tight seal, thermal efficiency, and added security
- 5-degree true sloped sill directs water, dirt and debris away from the window and prevents it from collecting in the sill
- Mortised-in, replaceable 1-1/8" high weatherstripped sill dam fights drafts and water infiltration
- 1/2" stainless-steel, constant-force balance system allows for smooth sash operation and never needs adjustment
- 3/8 trimmable leg flanges on master frame can be cut down to fit slightly irregular rough openings
- Cam-style lock ensures a tight seal at the head and sill, as well as reliable sash alignment and resistance to air infiltration
- Roll-form screen frame available in full or half sizes, featuring Bettervue screening. Heavy-duty extruded screens available upon request.
- Available in white or tan solid extrusion
- Limited Lifetime warranty coverageon insulated glass unit, vinyl and hardware for as long as you own your home, plus 100% coverage on labor within a year of installation. Warranty is transferable upon home sale
- Plus extruded designer lift and pull rails (depending on style), dual nite vents, screen track to better block insects, and more.