Senergy Platinum CI Stucco System
SENERGY PLATINUM CI STUCCO is a continuously insulated stucco system featuring Neopor GPS Plus advanced insulation technology. Silvergray Neopor GPS Plus is the latest innovation in insulation from BASF that exceeds ASTM C578 Type I and Type II requirements. Neopor GPS Plus Rigid Insulation Board is a patented insulation material with graphite embedded into the polymer matrix. Graphite reflects infrared energy, thus decreasing the materials thermal conductivity and increasing its R-value. SENERGY PLATINUM CI STUCCO utilizes a specially selected density (1.45 pcf) of Neopor GPS Plus Rigid Insulation Board to optimize thermal performance. The boards are available in R-5, R-7.5 and R-10 thermal resistance for ease of design to ensure energy code compliance. Custom thicknesses are also available. The system uses a secondary water-resistive barrier to provide a cost-effective level of protection of the sheathing and cavity against moisture and air intrusion. It offers design flexibility, aesthetic appeal and energy savings. Integrated system components include Neopor GPS Plus Rigid Insulation Board, lath, BASF STUCCOBASE, and Senergy Finish. Finishes are available in a limitless color selection. Performance enhancement options include increased resistance to dirt pick-up and mildew, and specialty finishes that create stone-like, metallic or mottled stucco appearances. SENERGY PLATINUM CI STUCCO has passed rigorous tests including Full-Scale Fire, Radiant Heat, Wind-Load, and Water Resistance.
- Highly energy efficient, easy to specify a design that meets ASHRAE design standards and IGCC/IECC code requirements for the use of continuous insulation
- Neopor GPS Plus R-5, R-7.5 and R-10 Rigid Insulation Boards offer numerous advantages:
- Zero thermal drift that ensures long-term R-value stability.
- Contains no CFCs or HCFCs and is manufactured with a foaming agent that has zero-ozone depletion potential to lower environmental impact.
- Vapor permeable and water resistant for optimum drainage wall performance.
- Silver-gray color reduces job site glare and is easier on the eyes of installers.
- Is 100% recyclable and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Provides a drainage plane for directing incidental moisture out of the wall assembly
- Self-furred glass fiber reinforcing lath in durable plaster base that will not rust.
- Factory prepared BASF STUCCOBASE minimizes potential site mixing errors; improves quality control.
- Acrylic modified base coat over BASF STUCCOBASE enhances water resistance performance and finish coat aesthetics.
- Elastomeric finish coat bridges hairline cracks.
- Reinforcing mesh or DIAMONDSHIELD option further increases crack resistance.
- Very resistant to impact and punctures; good for high traffic areas.
- Provides the ability to achieve any architectural style with unlimited design options
- Economical architectural detailing
- Fade, abrasion and dirt-resistant
- Wide selection of finish textures, standard colors and unlimited custom colors