Senergy Platinum CI Stucco Plus
A continuously insulated stucco system featuring Neopor rigid insulation board and Senershield-R or Senershield-VB air/water-resistive barrier
SENERGY PLATINUM CI STUCCO PLUS is a continuously insulated stucco system featuring Neopor advanced insulation technology. Silver-gray Neopor is the latest innovation in insulation from BASF that exceeds ASTM C578 Type I and Type II requirements. Neopor is a patented insulation material with graphite embedded into the polymer matrix. Graphite reflects infrared energy, thus decreasing the materials thermal conductivity and increasing its R-value. SENERGY PLATINUM CI STUCCO PLUS utilizes a specially selected density (1.45 pcf) of Neopor rigid insulation board to optimize thermal performance. The boards are available in R-5, R-7.5 and R-10 thermal resistance for ease of design to ensure energy code compliance. Custom thicknesses are also available. The system uses Senershield-R or Senershield-VB air/water-resistive barrier to provide a premium level of protection of the sheathing and cavity against moisture and air intrusion. It offers design flexibility, aesthetic appeal and energy savings. Integrated system components include Senershield-R or Senershield-VB, Neopor rigid insulation board, lath, BASF Stuccobase, Senergy base coat and finish. Finishes are available in a limitless color selection. Performance enhancement options, include increased resistance to dirt pick-up and mildew, and specialty finishes that create stone-like, metallic or mottled stucco appearances. SENERGY PLATINUM CI STUCCO PLUS has passed rigorous tests including Full-Scale Fire, Radiant Heat, Wind-Load, and Water Resistance.
- Highly energy efficient, easy to specify a design that meets ASHRAE design standards and IGCC/IECC code requirements for the use of continuous insulation
- Neopor R-5, R-7.5 and R-10 rigid insulation boards offer numerous advantages: - Zero thermal drift that ensures long-term R-value stability.
- Contains no CFCs or HCFCs and is manufactured with a foaming agent that has zero-ozone depletion potential to lower environmental impact
- Vapor permeable and water resistant for optimum drainage wall performance
- Silver-gray color reduces job site glare and is easier on the eyes of installers
- Is 100% recyclable and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Fluid applied air/water resistive barrier provides a durable, seamless building wrap
- Fade, abrasion and dirt-resistant
- Wide selection of finish textures, standard colors and unlimited custom colors
- Provides a drainage plane for directing incidental moisture out of the wall assembly
- Seamless wall surface provides high resistance to potential water intrusion from rain and other environmental sources
- Available self-furred glass fiber reinforcing lath in durable plaster base that will not rust.
- Factory prepared STUCCOBASE minimizes potential site mixing errors; improves quality control.
- Acrylic modified base coat over STUCCOBASE enhances water resistance performance and finish coat aesthetics.
- Elastomeric finish coat bridges hairline cracks.
- Reinforcing mesh option further increases crack resistance.
- Economical architectural detailing