Sentry Stucco Plus System
Premium cement plaster stucco with a fluid air/water-resistive barrier
SENTRY STUCCO PLUS is a highly advanced Portland cement-based exterior wall system. It features a liquid applied air/water-resistive barrier, rustproof fiberglass lath, a base coat and textured finishes. Integrated system components include SENERSHIELD-R, STUCCOBASETM/ STUCCOBASE PREMIX, optional STUCCO PRIME, BASE COAT, optional reinforced base coat and 100% acrylic polymer finish. Apply the system to PERMALATH 1000 or 3.4 lb/ sq. yd. metal lath over building paper over SENERSHIELD-R air/water-resistive barrier over the following acceptable sheathing: PermaBase Cement Board and other cement-boards conforming with ASTM C1325 (Type A-exterior); poured concrete/ unit masonry; ASTM C1177 type sheathings, including, Weather DefenseTM Platinum sheathing, GreenGlass sheathing, eXPTM sheathing, GlasRoc sheathing, SecurockTM glass-mat sheathing, and DensGlass exterior sheathing; gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/C1396); Exposure I or exterior plywood (Grade C/D or better); or Exposure I OSB.
- Fluid applied air/water-resistive barrier provides a durable, seamless building wrap.
- Self-furred glass fiber reinforcing lath in durable plaster base that will not rust.
- Factory prepared STUCCOBASE minimizes potential site mixing errors; improves quality control.
- Acrylic modified base coat over STUCCOBASE enhances water resistance performance and finish coat aesthetics.
- Elastomeric finish coat bridges hairline cracks.
- Reinforcing mesh option further increases crack resistance.
- Very resistant to impact and punctures; good for high traffic areas.
- Fade, abrasion and dirt-resistant finishes contribute to low maintenance and life-cycle costs.
- EPS shapes integrate into the system for economical architectural detailing; more valuable appearance.