Sentry Stucco Wall System
Fiber-reinforced hard-coat stucco system
SENTRY Stucco System is a non-structural stucco wall system in which the cement plaster component is applied to a thickness of 9.5mm to 22mm (3/8 to 7/8 ) over a variety of approved substrates. Integrated system components include STUCCOBASETM/ STUCCOBASE PREMIX, optional STUCCO PRIME, and 100% acrylic polymer finish. Apply the system to PERMALATH 1000 or ASTM C933 wire lath or ASTM C847 diamond expanded metal lath over the following acceptable sheathing: PermaBase Cement Board and other cement boards conforming with ASTM C1325 (Type A - exterior); poured concrete/unit masonry; ASTM C1177 type sheathings, including Weather DefenseTM Platinum sheathing, GreenGlass sheathing, eXPTM sheathing, GlasRoc sheathing, SecurockTM glass-mat sheathing, and DensGlass exterior sheathing; gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/ C1396); Exposure I or exterior plywood (Grade C/D or better); or Exposure I OSB.
- Very resistant to impact and punctures; good for high traffic areas.
- Additional safeguards against incidental moisture intrusion.
- Self-furred glass fiber reinforcing lath in durable plaster base that will not rust.
- Factory prepared STUCCOBASE minimizes potential site mixing errors; improves quality control.
- Fire-resistive properties.
- Low maintenance and life-cycle cost.
- Elastomeric finish coat bridges hairline cracks.
- Wide color and texture choices.
- Fade, abrasionand dirt-resistant finishes contribute to low maintenance and life-cycle costs.
- EPS shapes integrate into the system for economical architectural detailing; more valuable appearance.